Well. BDC192 has concluded.
It has been an interesting semester learning about various concepts of design and technology. I did learn a few new tips and tricks through this course, as well as gained a few skills that I can take with me in the future.
From this course I learned that I will never go into a field where I have to use After Effects for the software is an absolute pain! However, being said it was great to actually have a course in which I can photoshop various images and be graded for it.
What I loved about BDC192 was how my eyes were opened to the world of social media all around me. From a very young age I was immersed within social media for it was used for work, but when actually putting all my years of technology use into a hardcopy, it allowed me to take a step back and learn to be more careful about what is posted on the internet. As a creative artist, BDC192 has taught me ways to interact with an audience and how to present myself positively in a technological way.
The world of digital media is vastly growing, and I am intrigued to see where technology ends up within the next 50 years.
- Social Media…Why do I need it??? (socialmediaenergizer.wordpress.com)
- The Small Business Social Media Security Guide (staples.com)
- Getting to Know a Class in 28,000 Characters (mi621.com)
- Bdc 192 Week 12 ( the End…?) (aidenrta.wordpress.com)
- Hootsuite University #Freberg13 (sieannafuller.wordpress.com)
- Farewell but not Goodbye (laurendgellatly.wordpress.com)
- Applying the 80/20 rule to Social Media (domo.com)
- Farewell (alessioadelgobbo.wordpress.com)
- How to Put Your Social Media on Autopilot (huffingtonpost.com)