As the semester is drawing closer to completion, I am tasked with a final assignment of using After Effects. Being the first time ever using this program, I must say that I am incredibly nervous. My goal is to create a television ad for the FX show, American Horror Story: Coven.
I am leaning towards using a stop motion styled video as a way to create the unsteadiness needed for coven. I am attempting to create something that is relative to the actual show, for I would hate to create an ad in which does not depict the aura that that show has created.
I am drawing inspiration from the shows opening credits, and will be creating a black and white over exposed style video.
Check out American Horror Story: Coven at 10pm on FX Canada.
- American Horror Story: Coven – Best yet? (chicksandchainsaws.wordpress.com)
- Stevie Nicks Surfaces On The Set Of ‘American Horror Story: Coven’ (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Stevie Nicks Headed to ‘American Horror Story: Coven’ (rollingstone.com)
- The Coven Will Share Clues For Season Four Of American Horror Story (popwrapped.wordpress.com)
- 10 Reasons Why American Horror Story: Coven Is the Gayest Horror/Fantasy Show Ever (toplessrobot.com)
- Stevie Nicks on ‘American Horror Story’: First Look (Photo) (thewrap.com)
- Preview: ‘American Horror Story: Coven’ episode 6 “The Axeman Cometh” (tvnewsandviews.wordpress.com)
- Spend Some Time with The Dead in this Preview of American Horror Story: Coven Episode 3.07 (dreadcentral.com)